The real diamonds in the rough.
Ready to make some people's jaws drop? We have what you need to make it happen! The Women's Mud Bogger Ring with Diamonds turns playing in the mud with your favorite badass toys into the ultimate art form. This is an ultra-durable lightweight titanium ring carved with the ever-so-popular bogger tread pattern and studded with an un-freaking-believable number of diamonds (or CZ crystals, your choice).
The grooves in the tread feature a sandblasted finish that adds to the depth and texture of the ring, while the tread blocks are polished to stand out. It's a dramatic look, sure, but not to be outdone we also inset your choice of diamonds or cubic zirconia crystals right through the center. A one-of-a-kind labor of love, this Bogger wedding ring is currently available in a 9mm width only.Please note (1):
The number of stones in this ring will depend on the size you choose. The number of stones in the example pictured here is 30. Stone size is .03ct and the stone quality is SI1/SI2 and GH in color. Choosing cubic zirconia crystals instead of diamonds will greatly
lower the cost of this ring -- the price adjustment will be shown at checkout.Please note (2):
This is a handcrafted product. Due to the long hours required to create this ring, please allow up to three weeks for completion from your order date
. It's a mud bogger ring with diamonds
.Trust us, it's worth the wait.Please note (3):
This ring is not eligible for free size exchanges under our universal Protection Plan.About this design:
More of the most unstoppable rings in the world are waiting for you in the complete Titanium-Buzz Elite Series, available now!
- Since this is a custom ring, we have a strict resizing policy in place for this style.
- There is a $350 resizing fee for the cubic zirconia version of this ring, and a $750 resizing fee for the diamond version.
- It is critical that you choose the correct size. Please refer to our sizing chart for more information.
- We strongly recommend that you get sized at two or more jewelers before ordering.
- We also recommend that you try on actual rings instead of a sizing or measurement tool.
- If you have additional questions about sizing, please email or call us at (866) 215-1861.